On 30 May 2014, the substances below were included in annex 1 of executive order no. 557 of 31 May 2011 on euphoriant substances issued by the Danish Ministry of Health.
The following substances are included in schedule B:
- 68 a. 4,4´-DMAR (4-methyl-5-(4-methylphenyl)-4,5-dihydrooxazol-2-amin)
- 130 a. MDAI (5,6-methylenedioxy-2-aminoindane)
- 134 a. 5-MeO-DALT (N,N-diallyl-5-methoxytryptamin)
- 163.1. MPA (N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amin)
- 169 a. N-Methyl-2-AI (N-methyl-2-aminoindane)
- 215 a. SDB-001 (N-(1-adamantyl)-1-pentyl-1H-indol-3-carboxamide)
- 217 a. STS-135 (N-(1-adamantyl)-1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indol-3-carboxamide)
As of 30 May 2014, these substances may only be imported or exported if the Danish Health and Medicines Authority has issued a certificate for each individual shipment.
This means that these seven substances can solely be used for medical or scientific purposes.